The Baylor girls' and boys' golf teams both successfully defended last year's state championships Tuesday, taking both girls' and boys' crowns in the same year for the 14th time.
This element used as spacer so the Previous & Next jump links work correctly.
Twelve Baylor seniors have been named Commended Students in the 2022 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Baylor School honored 11 members of the school community during the Head of School Awards and Memorial Chapel Service on Sunday, Oct. 3, 2021, as part of the Alumni Weekend festivities.
Blakesly Warren Brock '14 won the United States Golf Association's U.S. Women's Mid-Amateur Championship, becoming Baylor's first female USGA national champion.
Another great episode of the QuadPod has been posted! In this episode, students highlight "the spirit" of Spirit Week.
Baylor welcomed 130 prospective Middle School students to campus for the annual Big Red Quest extravaganza.
Details of the senior class blazer ceremony, a look at the Periaktoi, and all the latest campus news and sports news...all in the latest issue of The Baylor Notes!
Catch up on Spirit Week details, ticket information, and other things you need to know for the upcoming Baylor vs. McCallie game.
Students in the audio journalism elective have completed the first episode of this season’s QuadPod, Baylor's school’s official podcast.
Baylor teachers and employees who reached career milestones were recognized for their years of service in Assembly on Friday, Sept. 17.
It takes an impressive history…
to think this far forward.
Baylor is a Coed, Day and Boarding College Prep School for Grades 6-12.
in merit based aid was earned and 209 different merit scholarships were awarded to the Class of 2017.
acceptances were offered from colleges and universities, including Brown, Cornell, Dartmouth, Penn, Yale, UVA, and UNC
in athletic scholarships was earned by the class of 2017
attend four-year colleges and universities
- The Honor Code is a core value that has been instilled in Baylor students since 1916.
- Graduation classes typically receive college merit scholarship offers totaling $12-$16 million.
- We provide approximately $6 million in financial aid each year.
- More than 70% of our faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Baylor’s student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1.
- Since 2008, Baylor has had over 50 National Merit Scholarship Finalists.
- 100% of Baylor graduates attend four-year colleges and universities.
- In the past 19 years Baylor athletic teams have won more than 125 state titles.
- Community Service is the largest extracurricular activity on campus with over 200 students participating each year.
- Admission to Baylor is selective and competitive. Prior academic record, standardized test scores, an interview, and recommendations are considered in the process.
Middle School Students: When asked “Why Baylor School?” our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders gave us hundreds of reasons
"iPads have brought technology to a whole new level and have been very helpful for teacher student communication." - Natalie Lopez-Durell
"Baylor's sports challenge me to make better use of my time by balancing homework and practices." - Morgan Burnette
"The differences between the many classes help keep the day interesting and fun."
"The Middle School program is designed to offer a wide variety of academic, leadership, athletic and enrichment offerings, ensuring that each child succeeds and thrives in personal areas of strength. "
"The teachers at Baylor are thoughtful and great communicators who really care about their students." - Maddy Toledano
"My favorite thing about the Middle School play was meeting people I would have never become friends with in the first place." - Teddy Lepcio
Nearly 100 state championships in the past decade.